The summer conference season is fast approaching and many of us will need to present large volumes of information to a live audience. Please take 5 minutes to review this FREE resource from Microsoft.
- Conference attendees (or your students) will have instant access to your PowerPoint slides.
- As the presenter advances the slides, the audience pages advance automatically.
- As the presenter makes notes, they appear automatically on the audience computer.
- instant polling and quizzing
- When the session is over, each audience member leaves with a copy of the presentation, with notes and quizzes intact, on their own hard drive for offline review at a later time.
courtesy Mark Moore, WVDE
MIE = Microsoft Innovative Educator, a new professional development opportunity from Microsoft and the West Virginia Department of Education. In this training we will explore approximately 30 free educational tools for your classroom. Training can be done in 1/2 day increments. (1/2 day, full day, day and a half, etc). Contact Mark Moore to schedule this free training at your location. firstname.lastname@example.org